The top-selling items in Australia seem to have two things in common: good prices and high quality. Aussies have recognised the top-notch performance of these products and made them the most popular products in Australia.
Have you ever wondered what the best selling products in Australia are on selling sites like Amazon or eBay? Read on to find out.
Top 10 Best Selling Products on Amazon Australia
More than 37.3 million Australian users have visited the Amazon site and contributed to new interesting trends.
Let’s have a look at the most bought products by Australian customers on Amazon by categories. The items are listed in no particular order since trending products on Amazon change hourly.
1.The best items for Kitchen and Dining are innovative Peelers from OXO. With their specially designed stainless steel blade, you can quickly zip through corn, citrus and asparagus.
2. Instant Vortex Mini Air Fryer, with a price starting from AU$59.69, is number one in Amazon’s Household Appliances. It’s safe to say Aussies have used the pandemic to get started with a healthy life and cook without oil.
3. SanDisk 128GB Memory Card with Adapter with a 10-year manufacturer warranty is the leader in the group of products for Computers. Its best feature is the transfer speed of up to 120MB/s, which lets you move up to 1000 photos in a minute.
4. Microsoft Office Professional Pro Plus 2019 for Windows 10 PC is the best-selling Software on Amazon in Australia with four offers starting from AU$25. People mostly choose this pack because of the updated versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Access, etc.
5. Minecraft is the leader of the Apps and Games category with a price of AU$8.99. This game’s popularity resolves around the fact that it lets you live in infinite worlds and build everything from the simplest of homes to the grandest of castles.
7. From setting alarms and timers, checking your calendar or the news, and making video calls to streaming music or shows with the help of your voice, Echo Show 5 (2nd Gen) has made it to the top-selling items in Australia under the category of Devices and Accessories.
8. Amazon eGift Card is a universal present for every occasion widely purchased among Australians.
9. Moving on to Lighting, the star projector BlissLights Sky Lite – LED is setting the mood in many Australian homes.
10. Last but not least, XLR Microphone Cable has found its way on high demand products in Australia offered on Amazon as a part of the Musical Instruments section.
High Performing Categories on eBay Australia
eBay Australia brings together more than 40 000 third-party sellers and over 11 million unique visitors every month.
Every online selling site is aware of what products to sell online and what are the highest performing categories. For eBay Australia, these include:
- Baby essentials
- Health and beauty
- Vacuum cleaner parts
- Pet supplies
- Sporting goods
Let’s take a peek at some of eBay’s best-performing categories and the most bought products in Australia.
Everything you might need for the new member of the family, you can find on eBay most of the time with free shipping and fast delivery. Listed below, you can see the trending products in Australia for babies.
- You can never get enough baby wipes for your newborn. That’s why the economic 100 pack Baby U Dry Wipes is at the top of the category.
- Adore AP Baby Car Seat is also one of the most chosen products by parents in Australia. Their AirProtect™ is specially designed to protect your child’s head by reducing the side-impact collisions.
- With a great number of sales made, Britax Maxi Guard PRO Car Seat, Cotton Terry Towelling Waterproof Mattress Protector, and the Baby Nappy Bag are also among the top selling items in Australia.
Health and beauty
Consumers of health and beauty goods are extremely active on eBay Australia. Among a variety of such products, these are the most bought ones:
- Everfit Massage Gun 6 Heads – used to soothe chronic muscle pain, this product has received the greatest interest in the Health and beauty category.
- Dragonhawk D3029 Tattoo Kit Motor was also really popular among Aussies.
- ChoiceMMed MD300CN350 Finger Pulse Oximeter, Redken All Soft Shampoo, and Bellwether Minoxidil are the most popular hair loss treatment products.
Vacuum cleaner parts
As the most responsive bit in Home Appliances, Vacuum cleaner parts are among the high demand products in Australia on eBay. There is no doubt that parts for Dyson vacuum cleaners are the most searched and purchased.
The top 5 items are:
- Dyson DC61 21.6V 4000mAh Li-Ion Battery
- Miele GN HyClean 3D Efficiency Dust Bag
- 3500mAh Battery For Dyson V8
- Dyson V8 Quick Release Direct Drive Motorhead Assembly
- Dyson V6 V7 V8 DC59 DC58 Charger Power Supply Adaptor
If you’re looking for a new robot vacuum cleaner, take a look at this helpful article.
Aussies without a doubt have bought a great number of supplies for their furry friends. In fact, Australia has the second-highest pet ownership rate in the world with 29 million pets. Find out what the top-selling pet products are:
- The best-selling products for pets are NexGard Spectra chewables for flea and worm protection that come for all sizes of dogs.
- PAWZ Scratching Post cat climber is extremely popular among Australian cat owners.
- Other goods chosen by Australian eBay users are 24 Inch 8 Panel Dog Pet Playpen, another PAWZ Cat Tree Scratching Post Scratcher, and Paws&claws 100cm Pet Sprinkler Water Splash Pad.
Given Australia’s climate, sport has shaped the Australian national identity, being an inseparable part of it. From dumbbells to running watches, the sporting items on eBay are one of the biggest selling goods on eBay Australia.
- Garmin Forerunner 245 Music GPS Running Watch is chosen for its free adaptive training plans from their Garmin Coach.
- Aussies buy Everfit Exercise Fitness Station because of the different exercises you can do with it: bench presses, chin-ups, dips, pull-ups, and many more.
- Everfit 2 In 1 Dumbbell Adjustable Set, Hotebike Electric E-bike, and Oceansouth MA110 ‘Clamp-on’ Rocket Launcher Fishing Rack were also frequently bought by Australian eBay users.
The best selling products in Australia on eBay or Amazon can change on a daily basis. This list will help you get a general picture of how the product demand in different fields is going in 2022.
1. What is the most sold product in Australia?
According to Statista, Aussies mostly use online shops for clothing, entertainment (books, movies, music, games), electronics, shoes, and cosmetics.
In 2019, the best selling products in Australia on Amazon were Nintendo Switches, Airpods, books, Kindles, and Lego. In 2020, however, users mostly shopped for toilet paper, face masks, Lego, and Nintendo Switches.
2.What are the top 3 products sold in the world?
The top three trending products in 2021 with the highest estimated demand include:
- Reusable water bottles
- Board games
- Wireless charging stations